Welcome to Whitehills Nursery School
Whitehills Nursery School is a local authority maintained nursery school offering funded hours for 3 and 4 year olds. We offer 15 funded hours to 3 and 4 year olds over five days. We try to be flexible in the sessions we have available so please phone the Nursery if you would like more information.
If you would like to register your child at our Nursery, please download the Application Form below and then fill it in and either post it back to us or email to email@example.com
Our staff are highly qualified and experienced and are committed to providing our children with a safe, happy and stimulating learning environment. They have a thorough understanding of child development and see all children as individuals with their own styles of learning and needs. We work extremely hard to build strong relationships with our families as we believe strong partnerships with families encourages a child to meet their full potential. Our staff are experienced and highly qualified, they have a thorough understanding of child development, and understand the importance of putting the child first.
Whitehills Nursery Schools Vision
Here at Whitehill’s Nursery School we aim to:
- Build strong and trusting relationships with parents and children where they feel valued.
- Be a safe, happy place where everyone is known and valued, and where needs are acknowledged, accepted and met.
- Encourage each child to be independent and self-disciplined, to develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others and the environment.
- Provide an exciting, stimulating and enabling environment with a range of play based learning activities.
- To develop a “can do” attitude that will stay with a child for life.
- To develop a child’s self-esteem.
- To value and incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building a strong partnership with community and future schools.
- Plan a curriculum that is tailored to all children’s individual needs, styles of learning and stage of development- we plan for all children to ensure they are motivated, supported and challenged to meet their full potential.